From: "Nick Hayer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Declude.JunkMail@declude.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2005 8:40 AM
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] SPFPass - good or bad?

Hi David -

I like the spfpass test - coupled with filters it does help aginst false
positives.
[I prepend all my tests with the test type - thanks Kami! - it makes
these filters easier to write -]
Here is my spfgood  filter - I score it with a  -12:
SKIPIFWEIGHT    26
TESTSFAILED    END    NOTCONTAINS    TEST.SPFPASS
TESTSFAILED    END    CONTAINS    IP4R.
TESTSFAILED    END    CONTAINS    DNSBL.
TESTSFAILED    END    CONTAINS    RHSBL.
TESTSFAILED    END    CONTAINS    SNIFFER..
TESTSFAILED    END    CONTAINS    EXTERNAL.
TESTSFAILED    END    CONTAINS    IPFILE.HOSTS
TESTSFAILED    END    CONTAINS    IPFILE.NETWORK
TESTSFAILED    END    CONTAINS    IPFILE.SUSPICIOUS
#if it gets to here it is is clean
REMOTEIP    0    CONTAINS    .

Here is my spfmaybe combo filter which I score with a -3:
SKIPIFWEIGHT    26
TESTSFAILED    END    NOTCONTAINS    TEST.SPFPASS
TESTSFAILED    END    CONTAINS    .SBL
TESTSFAILED    END    CONTAINS    .XBL
TESTSFAILED    END    CONTAINS    .CBL
TESTSFAILED    END    CONTAINS    .MPL
#if it gets to here it is not listed in dnsbl's I trust
TESTSFAILED    0    CONTAINS    IP4RW.  [whitelist ip4r tests]
TESTSFAILED    0    CONTAINS    DNSBLW. [whitelist dnsbl tests]

-Nick