The best config I have set is:
SPAMASSASSIN external    nonzero
"e:\imail\declude\spamd\spamc32.exe -d
209.215.97.193 -r -lt 4 -et 6 -f" 3  0

I 'think' so far that spamassassin only reports if SA's score is 4 or more, if so, I score it a 3 on the email test. I am still playing with the values
to tune the system.

I  think  your  external test's behavior won't be what you expect. The
-et  switch  won't be used without the -e switch, the -lt switch won't
be  used without the -ht switch, and the -r switch report isn't parsed
by Declude, so what you're saying is the same as if you had no special
switches  at  all:  "Just gimme a 0 if SPAMD says it's ham, and a 1 if
SPAMD says it's spam." What did you want it to do?

--Sandy

A few more tests later, I have found the SA results of 1 to be spam, and my global.cfg line scores a hit at 3, this 3 gets added to the result of SA's 1 and therefore I get 4 points. Hummm... I was hoping to get the real score of SA, max of 10, and score that value against the email message for the weighting system. So, for now, it's ham or spam :)

Travis