Evans, No contacts but a thought - you could temporarily gateway the mail through another server outbound that is not blocked. I had to do this for one of my clients who got on AOL's bad side until we squared the issue up with AOL. Not that your on imail, but it has a nice feature to gateway mail to another host on x amount of errors sending... Not sure if smartermail has that option.
Just a thought.
Darrell
Check out http://www.invariantsystems.com for utilities for Declude And Imail. IMail/Declude Overflow Queue Monitoring, SURBL/URI integration, MRTG Integration, and Log Parsers.

Evans Martin writes:
In the process of preparing to switch from IMail to SmarterMail we had a server with an out of the box SmarterMail install on it for a few days and got blacklisted by Comcast for being an open relay. Everything has been corrected now and we have sent multiple emails to Comcast advising them of the corrections and asking for a retest and to be removed from the blacklist but to no avail. Has anyone run this gauntlet before? Any pointers, contact numbers, etc. that we might be able to use to speed things along? Our customers are getting restless.
Thanks,
Evans Martin