Hi,

> If MS were to fix it, we wouldn't be detecting a lot of the spam.  So,
while
> on one hand it would be nice if it were fixed... on the other hand the
> CMDSPACE test wouldn't be catching nearly as much.

It seems this library is broken. Sophos also has this problem as they use
this MS lib:
-----<quote>------
The library is called CDO (Collaboration Data Objects).

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/
dncdsys/html/cdo_roadmap.asp

If MS were to fix that lot's of software would be fixed.

> WHITELIST AUTH and custom filters to negate specific senders and servers
> that fail this test is how we manage false positives.

But I cannot get this software, and my backup software, and whatever else is
using this library, to use SMTP AUTH. :-(

Met vriendelijke groet,

Bonno Bloksma

---
[E-mail scanned at tio.nl for viruses by Declude Virus]