To: <Declude.JunkMail@declude.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 8:03 AM
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] WHITELIST AUTH

No you are absolutly correct - whitelist auth requires Imail version 8.x.
Darrell
Check out http://www.invariantsystems.com for utilities for Declude And Imail. IMail/Declude Overflow Queue Monitoring, SURBL/URI integration, MRTG Integration, and Log Parsers.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I believe you have to be running Imail 8.0 or higher as well. Someone correct me if I'm wrong here.
Are your customers authenticating?  If they are, you have that line in
your
Global.cfg, and they send outbound through your server then yes, they will
be whitelisted.
Darin.