From: "Jay Sudowski - Handy Networks LLC" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <declude.junkmail@declude.com>
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 10:10 PM
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] SpamReview / HoldAnalyzer

Hi All -

I'm trying to find a utility that will let me analyze Declude's hold
directory (well, sub-directories now) and ultimately deliver and held
mail.  From reviewing the archives, it looks like SpamReview and
HoldAnalyzer are the two most frequently discussed programs, but I'm
having issues with both:

SpamReview
All of the links to SpamReview get redirected to the main page for
slsoft.com.  I did manage to get a copy of this app installed by
downloading from declude.com, but it doesn't seem to actually see any
held mail.  I'm not sure if I need to move the mail that's in each
subdirectory (eg 05Dec2005) into a particular directory so that
SpamReview will see the messages.   If this is the case, I guess I can
live with it but it does seem a bit clunky, since my goal is to
eventually turn this over to this particular customer's administrative
assistant so she can just confirm that no legit mail is being held.

Is this tool still a valid tool to use?  The fact that all external
links to the tool get redirected is somewhat concerning.

HoldAnalyzer
I got this working, but it seems more like a reporting tool, rather than
a reviewing and requeuing tool.  One thing I seem to be missing, though,
is how the whole DLA.MSI installer plays into things.  I think it's
supposed to setup some IIS stuff (given the reference to 'virtual
directory' and port 80), but it doesn't seem to be creating a virtual
directory on any sites in IIS.

If anyone has any insight into what I'm doing wrong, it would be much
appreciated.  I think I just need a nudge in the right direction.

Thanks!
-----
Jay Sudowski // Handy Networks LLC

Director of Technical Operations
Providing Shared, Reseller, Semi Managed and Fully Managed Windows 2003
Hosting Solutions
Tel: 877-70 HANDY x882 |  Fax: 888-300-2FAX
www.handynetworks.com

---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude EVA www.declude.com]

[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude EVA www.declude.com]