I wrote the hold analyzer but it does not function with declude hold
messages being in different sub directories it only searches one directory.
The DLA.msi is a package installer for the web portion for the recovery of
messages.

I know it looks like a reporting tool. Due to the confusion I have a new
version that is only for hold reporting and another for the rporting
portions. I just have not had time to upload it. I will see if I can get
time this week to do it.

I will email you when it is available.

Kevin Bilbee