I have been using Vonage at home and love it.  I had tried Lingo before
Vonage and HATED it, although I think most of the problems were due to the
D-Link hardware that they supplied.

I have had some experience with Linux based PBX systems and have found them
to be much more cost effective than hardware PBXs.  This along with VoIP
really has the possibility of cutting quite a bit of cost around the office.

Evans Martin

---
EVANS MARTIN  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
HOSTING:  http://www.martek.net
PROGRAMMING:  http://www.martekware.com

iPlus Info Browser - IPB's IMail Migration Tool, password browser, reporting
suite make IPlus Info Browser something no IMail administrator should be
without.  http://www.martek.net/Default.aspx?tabid=96