From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nick Hayer
Sent: Monday, December 26, 2005 12:56 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Hardware Issue

Hi David,

Would you kindly elaborate on the ramifications of such a failure? I am interested in when its fixed but more importantly its ramifications.  Are you saying that a hardware/network/software issue on your end can in anyway disarm/defuse/alter/change the way Declude functions on its installed user base?

Thanks!

-Nick

David Franco-Rocha wrote:
Due to the long holiday weekend, we have been away from the office for a few days. Unfortunately it has come to our attention that there could be a problem with key validation on the server there. After some testing, we have determined that there is in fact a hardware issue that we expect to have resolved today.

We appreciate that you have taken the time to bring this matter to our attention and appreciate your patience while we rectify the situation. We will once again post to this list when the issue has been corrected.

Declude Technical / Engineering