This just happened to me too.

The answer is in your log files. Comcast inserts a message in the data
conversation that says to send a message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] requesting removal from their
blacklist along with your server's IP address. I was off in their list in
about 5 hours. I wish I could find out *why* I was on their list, but I'll
take what I can get.

Paul Navarre

---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude EVA www.declude.com]