-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von A. Clausen
Gesendet: Dienstag, 24. Januar 2006 22:25
An: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Betreff: Re: AW: [Declude.JunkMail] Spool Directory Backed Up

Guhl, Markus (LDS) wrote:

> hi,
>
> are those files backing up regular incomming mails or are they *.fwd
> and *.gse files?
>
> what happens when you put a mail (d*.smd and q*.smd) into spool "by
> hand" (something like a false positiv)?
>
> which version of imail do you use?

I've tried manipulating by hand.  Moving data out.  If I go to the spool
function in Webmail it does appear that hitting send will shove through the
message, but other than that, everything seems to just sit on the queue.  I
can't quite say for sure, but I'm fairly certain this happened after the upgrade
of Declude.  One curious thing is if I go to into the IMail administrator
program and try through there to manually send a message, I get a window showing
Declude.exe is trying to push the program.

This is a big problem, and I'm just not sure where to turn.  I've moved all the
queue files out of the queue and putting a few in, but the files just seem to
sit there and do nothing.  It's quite frustrating, as everything was working
fine until the Declude upgrade.

--
A. Clausen
---