-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dave Doherty
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2006 8:58 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] OT: port forwarding

Hi, Matt-

I think your analysis is spot-on. They have a lot of naive and relatively
naive users on the forums, and they surely get a lot of marginal input from
that source. Some of the better companies have a group of power users that
they rely on for beta testing and serious input on the product as it
evolves. I would hope that they have such a group, although I am not aware
of it if they do.

-d