On Mar 27, 2006, at 11:16 AM, Craig Edmonds wrote:

Does anyone know if this actually works on IMAIL 8.11?

I notice Greg said it didn't work for him but I was just wondering.

I was using 8.14 or 8.15 when it didn't work for me. Upgraded to 8.22 and it worked, but now thinking back I don't remember if I shutdown/ restarted Imail or restarted the server after making the addition to the registry (I was under a VERY heavy attack!). Nothing bad happened when it didn't work for me so I'd suggest you add the key, shutdown/ restart Imail and see what happens. Maybe you can prove I did something wrong and other people running 8.1 won't need to upgrade to get that feature.

Thanks,

Greg Evanitsky
ACS, Inc.

(717) 248-2720 ext. 5113