From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Darrell
([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2006 11:33 PM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Analyzing junkmail log files

Karl,

I would recommend DLAnalyzer - (since its our product).  It can process both
virus and junkmail logs, process multiple days, process multiple servers,
email capability, as well as providing all types of reports.  It is
compatible with past and current versions of Declude.

Here is a link to all the reports.
http://www.invariantsystems.com/dlanalyzer/reportsamples.htm

We also have a "free" version that covers the basic features you were used
to with Delog.

Darrell
Check out http://www.invariantsystems.com for utilities for Declude, Imail,
mxGuard, and ORF.  IMail/Declude Overflow Queue Monitoring, SURBL/URI
integration, MRTG Integration, and Log Parsers.