Title: Restrict all email except internal

Hi,

I am trying to figure out whether I can get Declude to catch all emails and put them in the spam folder that come from any source that isn't coming from my own network.

I have a temporary employee that needs internal email, however, they are not to receive email from outside of our internal network.  I understand that this method will not prevent them from sending email to the internet, but they will soon be discouraged if they never receive a reply.

Can I do this with Declude? If not, any other suggestions?

Thanks,
Sharyn