Have you tried SmarterStats?  My customers love it.
http://www.smartertools.com.

Evans Martin

---
EVANS MARTIN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
HOSTING: <http://www.martek.net/>
PROGRAMMING: <http://www.martekware.com/>

iPlus Info Browser - http://www.martek.net/Default.aspx?tabid=96
iPB's IMail Migration Tool, password browser, reporting suite make IPlus
Info Browser something no IMail administrator should be without.

iPB for SmarterMail coming soon!  Send questions to [EMAIL PROTECTED]