From: "Kevin Bilbee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Declude.JunkMail@declude.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 23, 2006 6:36 AM
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] OT user profile settings

Do you need to move the profile or just the MyDocuments folder. If you just
want to move the my documents folder. Right click the folder choose
properties then change the location the click move.

This will only move the my documents folder not the entire profile. And this
does work on XP Home.

Kevin Bilbee