Dave,

You might want to look at the NOCRTEST. See:

http://www.mail-archive.com/declude.junkmail@declude.com/msg28884.html

The problem is that the messages have no carriage returns. I am guessing
here and that guess is based on a lot of circumstantial evidence that
Declude was written in Visual Basic and uses standard line handling, which
likes normal CrLf pairs. If you examine those messages in Notepad, you see
that the only lines with CRs are the lines prepended by the mail server or
appended by Declude. So basically, Declude sees one line and does not see
anything to parse. It cannot even see the headers. However, if NoCr detects
a message of that type and you give the NoCr test enough points to delete
the message, Declude will delete the message. Those messages are definitely
outside of the RFC, which specifies CRLF pairs at least in the headers, but
I believe everywhere. I haven't seen one of those messages in a long long
time.

Michael Thomas
Mathbox
978-683-6718