I'm looking at spam like this (this is but a small piece) and wondering if there is a way to count the number of instances of a particular entry, the number of times a word or other feature appears in the body or other part of a message:

="float

:right"> c </span>ea<span style

="float

:right"> a </span>r H<span style

="float

:right"> l </span>om<span style

="float

:right"> u </span>e O<span style

Perhaps something I missed, a new use of a old system or whole new system, something like:

body   0   contains   ='float

CountInstances countfilter d:\IMail\Declude\Count.txt 40 0 0

Where 40 instances of a single entry or 40 different entries in the same file, triggers the test.  Thoughts/Reactions?

Thanks,
Dan