We're also looking for a solution to killing that kind of Spam.

Thursday, June 1, 2006, 5:33:53 AM, Dan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
D> I'm looking at spam like this (this is but a small piece) and
D> wondering if there is a way to count the number of instances of a
D> particular entry, the number of times a word or other feature
D> appears in the body or other part of a message:

D> ="float

:right">> c </span>ea<span style

D> ="float

:right">> a </span>r H<span style

D> ="float

:right">> l </span>om<span style

D> ="float

:right">> u </span>e O<span style

D> Perhaps something I missed, a new use of a old system or whole new system,
something like:

D>         body   0   contains   ='float

D>         CountInstances  countfilterd:\IMail\Declude\Count.txt   400     0

D> Where 40 instances of a single entry or 40 different entries in
D> the same file, triggers the test.  Thoughts/Reactions?

D> Thanks,
D> Dan

----
Don Brown - Dallas, Texas USA     Internet Concepts, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       http://www.inetconcepts.net
(972) 788-2364                    Fax: (972) 788-5049
----