Good question. I will check. Thanks.

-d

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, June 03, 2006 3:01 PM
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] OT: Automatic restart after power failure - Proliant 1850R

Way back I had an 1850r do this and could never figure it out. I later flashed the bios to a newer revision for another issue and it seemed to fix the restart problem. Maybe it was a fluke or the bois was corrupt but I have not had a problem since. Do all your Proliants have the same bios revision?

Hope this helps,

Gil