Wow!  It's like one of those MasterCard commercials.

Here's an example server based on list prices:

SmarterMail Enterprise Edition (Unlimited Domains and Users)   -   $899

Declude Security Suite for Smartermail Enterprise (Unlimited Domains)   -
$1750 Annual Subscription

F-Prot Antivirus for Windows Mail Servers (1000-1999 Users)   -   $2519 Annual
License fee

Frisk doesn't even mention a price for Unlimited Users.  I guess it's like a
Ferrari, if you have to ask how much it costs, you can't afford it.