Title: Message
Thanks for the heads up. Saved me from a heart attack when I went to renew in August.  I would swear something is following me around related to major price shifts. Webtrends, Lyris, iMail and now my favorite AV product F-Prot.  Guess I will be checking the docs and especially the archives for ClamAV and AVG which I have ignored. Pay back <lol>

Mike