From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Matt
Robertson
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2006 3:41 PM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Declude 4.3

On 7/14/06, Scott Fisher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Another hand raised. End User (business) here. Apparantly I missed the
> Exchange memo.

Put yourr hand down :-)  According to the definition you are a service
provider.  Quoted with emphasis added:

"definition: a business which provides their customers with delivery of
their Email communications AND/OR USERS with access to their own Email

I'm curious about CommTouch and coming back to Declude but the implications
of what I am seeing are indeed disturbing

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Janitor, MSB Web Systems