From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John
T (Lists)
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2006 3:37 AM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] How is a message score passed to
SmarterMail?

I think what he means is serverA is doing the scanning and then the
message
is sent to serverB and he wants serverB to know what the score was and
take action.

Why not add a custom header line with the total weight via Declude and
then
set up the rules on serverB to look for that line in the header.

John T
eServices For You

"Seek, and ye shall find!"

Kevin