There would have to be a way to secure something like this. If it can be added by a gateway what would stop a spammer form adding it with a -10000 weight???

Kevin Bilbee

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Matt
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2006 10:27 AM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] How is a message score passed to SmarterMail?

It would be nice if SmarterTools would introduce a simple scoreable text filter that could search at least the headers.  That way a score could be passed from any gateway to SmarterMail for actions.

Matt

Jay Sudowski - Handy Networks LLC wrote:

I can confirm this is the only way it will work.  Declude communicates
the score directly to SmarterMail in a way that breaks when a message
has been relayed from a gateway server.  In such instances, it's
necessary to setup SmarterMail content filter rules based up your
Declude inserted headers and set the appropriate actions.

-Jay