Quiet times are good for off topic subjects Right?
I need a Monitoring program that will show me bandwidth utilization of my dsl customers to help track down compromised/infected machines. Regular sniffer programs won't work because the customers connect through ATM PVC and go out to the Internet through another PVC without ever leaving the router. Something that will read and graph from a cisco MIB on SNMP is what I'm seeking. It doesn't have to be robust or even incredibly stable. Cheap would be good. Free (Open Source) would be even better.

Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Bill Green
dfn Systems
---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude EVA]