Have you looked at programs that graph Cisco NetFlow data?  There are some
good open source tools.  Inexpensive would be Paessler's PRTG
http://www.paessler.com.  There are tons of tools out there and it might
work for you.

Evans Martin

---
Evans Martin - Martek.Net - (615) 533-0197 Office
ISP & Website Development:  http://www.martek.net
Programming & Project Mgmt.:  http://www.martekware.com
Hire Me:  http://www.martek.net/resume.pdf