From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Craig Edmonds
Sent:
Monday, August 28, 2006 9:45 AM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] some emails being marked with **spam** despite being authenticated

Hi All,

I have a strange problem with a client who has complained that **spam** is being put in the subject line of his outgoing emails.

A quick check on the server logs (the declude logs) confirms that some of his emails are being passed through the spam tests and others are being whitelisted becasue he is an authenticated user.

example (Skipping E-mail from authenticated user [EMAIL PROTECTED]@mydomain.com; whitelisted)

I have checked his machine and he has everything set up perfectly including smtp authentication etc.

Why would some email be run through declude and other not?

I am using IMAIL 8.11, Declude 4 (security suite)

Kindest Regards
Craig Edmonds
123
Marbella Internet