Today I found this in a message (declude logs)

Msg failed SPAMCOP ("Blocked - see
http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?216.9.248.51";

I verified why was this address blocked and found out that Spamcop site says
"216.9.248.51 not listed in bl.spamcop.net" Verification was done 5 hours
after the blocked message was received.

IP belongs to one of the Blackberry's smtp servers.

Any ideas? Could an address be removed within few hours?.

Any ideas? Is Spamcop failing or this is common?

Luis