The only real difference is COST!!!  $12,500 for more than 5,000 users -
PER YEAR.  Wowza ...

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Darrell ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2006 5:27 PM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] ASSP

To the best of my knowledge Declude Interceptor is really no different
than
the regular version of Declude packaged into a gateway.  The real
benefit of
Interceptor is that you are no longer coupled to Imail/Smartermail in
the
gateway environment.

 From my testing you had all of the same files under the Declude folder
(global.cfg, virus.cfg, declude.cfg, etc).  They have a very nice web
interface for managing the product.  Having the option to have Declude
not
bundled with Imail or Smartermail is nice.  However, I did not see any
real
difference with the products.

David - What is new in Interceptor that I may have missed compared to
the
version of Declude we run under Imail\Smartermail.

Darrell
Check out http://www.invariantsystems.com for utilities for Declude,
Imail,
mxGuard, and ORF.  IMail/Declude Overflow Queue Monitoring, SURBL/URI
integration, MRTG Integration, and Log Parsers.