Yes the can coexist but be sure to use weightrange to instead of weight.

SPAM-LOW        weightrange             x       x       8       13
SPAM-MED        weightrange             x       x       14      24
SPAM-HIGH       weight          x       x       25      0

SPAM-LOW        SUBJECT [%WEIGHT%]
SPAM-MED        HOLD
SPAM-HIGH       DELETE