In the header of the message, look at the last IP address in square brackets, this is the IP address of the sending email server.  The text just before it is the HELO sent by it, and is often unreliable with legitimate mail, and practically a work of fiction with spam.

To get the REVDNS that you can put in your filter files, go to a command prompt and use the name server lookup program with the IP address as the only parameter, e.g.

C:\Temp>nslookup 63.246.31.248
Server:  myinternal.DNS.server
Address:  192.168.0.1

Name:    smtp.declude.com
Address:  63.246.31.248

C:\Temp>

Some admins don't mind the extra overhead, and use the XINHEADER and/or XOUTHEADER feature in their global.cfg to insert various lines into the header of every message that contain Declude variables like REVDNS.  One common thing that comes up when doing this is that if you use the ALLRECIPS to document in the header who all the recipients are, you've just "blown the cover" on someone who sent a legitimate email with a BCC list of recipients in your domain(s).  Don't do that.

Andrew 8)