From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Sanford Whiteman
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2006 6:01 PM
To: Robert Grosshandler
Subject: Re[6]: [Declude.JunkMail] OT: Clustering solution

> SQL Database Mirroring is available in their Standard Edition, and I
> believe that in a Active / Passive architecture, only one license is
> required.

Strange  but  true,  from  what  I  can see! This convo has stirred my
interest  in  this  thing,  though I'll stick with the app-independent
Double-Take by default.

--Sandy

------------------------------------
Sanford Whiteman, Chief Technologist
Broadleaf Systems, a division of
Cypress Integrated Systems, Inc.
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

SpamAssassin plugs into Declude!

http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/SPAMC32/download/rel
ease/

Defuse Dictionary Attacks: Turn Exchange or IMail mailboxes into IMail
Aliases!

http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/exchange2aliases/dow
nload/release/

http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/ldap2aliases/downloa