To: <declude.junkmail@declude.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2006 12:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] New pattern

If this is the one you mean, we are getting lots but message sniffer is catching them all.

From: "Clara Meier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Probable SPAM:Clara
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 14:36:18 +0180

Members, are you tired of your investments bringing you only a few percent return each year? Sick of those bloated blue chips? This week we are bringing you a company which is just the thing for an investor looking for big returns!

Dave Doherty wrote:
Hi, all-

The last day or two, I've been getting a lot of spam with a first name for the subject, and the same name in the "from" display address.

Some of this is geting caught, but a lot is leaking through.

Can anyone think of a way to check whether the subject is contained in the "from" address?

-Dave Doherty
Skywaves, Inc.
97 Webster Street
Worcester, MA 01603
508-425-7176
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Herb Guenther
Lanex, LLC
www.lanex.com
(262)789-0966x102 Office
(262)780-0424 Direct

This e-mail is confidential and is for the use of the intended recipient(s)only. If you are not an intended recipient please advise us of our error by return e-mail then delete this e-mail and any attached files. You may not copy, disclose or use the contents in any way.