>> No need to add STOP.<<

Cool, then please educate me on how do you do this in a single filter:

  SKIPIFWEIGHT 20
  MAXWEIGHT 3

  #these weights will be always be added (if contains is true)
  TESTSFAILED 1 CONTAINS test1
  TESTSFAILED 1 CONTAINS test2

  # do not add more weight if test3 triggered
  TESTSFAILED STOP CONTAINS test3

  # these weights will only be added if test3 did not trigger
  TESTSFAILED 1 CONTAINS test4
  TESTSFAILED 1 CONTAINS test5

etc etc

Best Regards