> I actually miss the twice annual entertaining discussions on the Imail forum
> between Scott and Len with Sandy added for spice.

It almost happened a couple weeks ago, on a BIND newsgroup, where I brought something up and Len jumped into the conversation. It was a moderated newsgroup, though, and everything after my first post never made it to the list (despite being completely benign at that point). They might have made it to the list a day or so later, or perhaps the moderators knew what was to come...