"Great Scott!!"

... Well with the clarity of 20/20 hindsight, I used mail-archive.com
with the IMail forum to see what you guys have talked about so fondly.
Ugh.  I don't miss that noise at all.

The interesting thing is, how many people in those threads are still
around *here* today.  Also, that somebody made a similar "grab the
popcorn" comment a few years ago.

La plus ca change, la plus c'est le meme chose!

Andrew 8)