Anyone using a spam gateway (Like IMGATE) or proxy (like ASSP) in front of
declude.

I am intrigued by the idea of using something that will reject the messages
before accepting it for delivery and then scanning it.  I would only want to
use the gateway/proxy to perform graylisting, Sender Validation, tar
pitting.  According to Len Conrad this could result in a 70 to 90 percent
reduction in spam.

Ultimately I would like our spam filtering to be where we reject the message
before the data command and messages that we do accept for delivery we scan
with declude and if it is identified as spam it will be delivered to a
junkmail folder in the users mailbox - which they can check via webmail or
configure their mail clients to download it.  I want to get out of the
business of holding or deleting spam.

Any thoughts, comments, ...? what have others done.

Chuck Schick
Warp 8, Inc.
(303)-421-5140
www.warp8.com