Thank you for the suggestion. I did that. But ahh still no answer.

After reading their site I was actually thinking of using them with Declude.
But is this is how they respond to removal requests then I cannot see using
them. There would be too much collateral damage.

I am guessing that we were listed due to bounce messages. Our gateways did not
previously validate the recipients. It now does do that validation thanks to
ASSP.

Kevin Bilbee