Hi All,

We're in the process of tesing JM 4.x as an upgrade and I ran into what I am
sure is a minor mis-configuration.

I find that I occassionally get messages that are clearly spam, but are
whitelisted.  The common characteristic is that they are sent with a from line
that is my own email address, such as the following:

Now, I checked and I don't see why this is being whitelisted.  We only
whitelist a handful of IP addresses, and this isn't one of them.  The whitelist
settings in the global.cfg file are:

#=========================================    WHITELISTS
=======================================
#WHITELIST  HABEAS
#DOMAINWHITELISTS OFF
PREWHITELIST   ON
WHITELIST  AUTH
AUTOWHITELIST  ON

# ----- Domain Example -----
#WHITELIST FROM @declude.com

# ----- User Example -----
#WHITELIST FROM [EMAIL PROTECTED]

# ----- IP Example -----
WHITELIST IP 63.246.31.248

# ----- REVDNS Example -----
WHITELIST  REVDNS  .declude.com

These are pretty much the defaults.  The Autowhitelist ON command uses
addresses in the web address book, so I checked those and found nothing (no
addresses at all).  I'm sure this is something really obvious, but could
someone point it out to me?

Thanks,

Ben
BC Web