Hi,

Every example I see at the Declude site for lines in a filter files seems to
indicate that I HAVE to have a weight listed or some other action.
What if I want to create a filter file that identifies the specific mails and
then assign a weight in de global file?

For instance, we not get some spam with a specific subject, a specific line of
text in each mail and a link to geocities.
I want mail that has all characteristics to get a certaing weight.
Global.cfg
FILTER-VRIEND  filter C:\IMail\Declude\Filters\Vriend.txt  x 0 0

Vriend.txt
SUBJECT 10 IS zoek een vaste vriend
BODY 2 CONTAINS http://geocities.com/
BODY 5 CONTAINS http://geocities.com/KatieDavenport89
BODY 5 CONTAINS http://geocities.com/ElbertMacias
BODY 5 CONTAINS http://geocities.com/ZachariahBuck33
BODY 5 CONTAINS http://geocities.com/JanHammond97
BODY 5 CONTAINS http://geocities.com/GenaroRogers
BODY 5 CONTAINS Ik zoek een vriend / seks-partner

But this is not quite what I want. I want to assign 15 points if the subject is
correct, if the specific line of text is there and if there is a geocities link.

And then I could add some weight is a specific geocities link is present.
So... how do I do that?

Met vriendelijke groet,
Bonno Bloksma
hoofd systeembeheer

tio hogeschool hotelmanagement en toerisme
begijnenhof 8-12 / 5611 el eindhoven
t 040 296 28 28 / f 040 237 35 20
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  / www.tio.nl