Bonno, you can do this, but probably not in a single filter file.

A couple of key points for advanced filter file usage:

You can define weights per tests in a filter file, and you can assign
weight to a whole filter file, and these weights are cumulative.

You can trigger a filter file even when the weight assigned to the tests
is zero, and then use the TestsFailed test to determine whether the
whole filter file was triggered.

Inside of a single filter file you can have many tests with a single
point, and then use the MinWeightToFail and MaxWeight predicates to
control the weight assigned in a filter file.

For filter files, the order they appear in your global.cfg is also their
order of execution, so you can effectively construct AND statements by
having files called test1, then test2 and then a result file that uses
TestsFailed to determine if the other tests were triggered.

So...

FILTER-VFRIEND-SUBJECT

which only tests for a subject, and sets the weight to 0, e.g.

SUBJECT 0 IS zoek een vaste vriend

FILTER-VFRIEND-LINK

which only tests for a variety of of links, e.g.

BODY 0 CONTAINS http://geocities.com/

FILTER-VFRIEND-TEXT

which only tests for a variety of text

BODY 0 CONTAINS Ik zoek een vriend
BODY 0 CONTAINS seks-partner

and then last, your "result" that actually assigns weight:

FILTER-VFRIEND-SEKS-BOMB

TESTSFAILED END NOTCONTAINS    FILTER-VFRIEND-SUBJECT
TESTSFAILED END NOTCONTAINS    FILTER-VFRIEND-LINK
TESTSFAILED 15 CONTAINS    FILTER-VFRIEND-TEXT

If the filter files contain lots of triggers, some of which are bad and
you want to award points anyway, you can use the MinWeightToFail and
MaxWeight to control the minimum hits and the maximum weight in a given
filter file.

If you want to save every last bit of processing time, when you have
multiple tests, you can use the TESTSFAILED END NOTCONTAINS at the top
of each subsequent one so that processing is skipped. In the example
above, you would have FILTER-VFRIEND-SUBJECT always run, but
FILTER-VFRIEND-LINK would end if FILTER-VFRIEND-SUBJECT hadn't triggered
(failed), and FILTER-VFRIEND-TEXT would end if FILTER-VFRIEND-LINK
hadn't triggered (failed), and then FILTER-VFRIEND-SEKS-BOMB would only
have to test whether FILTER-VFRIEND-TEXT was triggered.

Andrew 8)