It's a tiny thing - but it might matter:

When I dig for your spf record

dig @ns1.cefib.com cefib.com -t txt

I get:

;; ANSWER SECTION:
cefib.com.              3540    IN      TXT     "v=spf1 mx ip4:217.64.107.106
-all"

On the surface it looks correct, but the -all should be ~all

That is - it should be a tilde not a dash.

Seems like a little thing, but that's also the only thing that doesn't
look right when compared to what I get approximating this at
openspf.org.

Hope this helps,

_M