From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Serge
Sent: Monday, September 01, 2008 7:16 PM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] SPF Issue

Here is what i get from DNSSTUFF
Not sure what else to do to find out what is going on

How I am searching:

Searching for cefib.com SPF record at f.root-servers.net [192.5.5.241]: Got
referral to D.GTLD-SERVERS.NET. (zone: com.) [took 59 ms]
Searching for cefib.com SPF record at D.GTLD-SERVERS.NET. [192.31.80.30]:
Got referral to ns1.cefib.com. (zone: cefib.com.) [took 31 ms]
Searching for cefib.com SPF record at ns1.cefib.com. [217.64.107.100]:
Reports that no SPF records exist. [took 301 ms] Response: No SPF records
exist for cefib.com. [Neg TTL=3540 seconds] Details: ns1.cefib.com. (an
authoritative nameserver for cefib.com.) says that there are no SPF records
for cefib.com. The E-mail address in charge of the cefib.com. zone is:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
There is no need to refresh the page -- to see the DNS traversal, to make
sure that all DNS servers are reporting the same results, you can Click
Here. Note that these results are obtained in real-time, meaning that these
are not cached results. These results are what DNS resolvers all over the
world will see right now (unless they have cached information).