I don't see where you can do [TO] in the filters.. I will probably just
filter by this header:  X-Originating-IP: [98.130.1.155] , and add negative
weight., I also have to remove whitelist from my gateway mail scanner, and
create a rule, as IPBYPASS doesn't support Subnets.

I must of forgot something, because I can't seem to understand any of the
doc's on decludes website.

Ie, In global.cfg:

FILTER-MYFILTER filter  d:\imail\declude\filters\myfilter.txt   x       y

What does column "x", "y", and "z"  signify?

and I assume in "myfilter.txt"

Column #1 is Test Type? Where is a list of available Tests?
Column #2 is Wieght to add / delete? So, END = Cancel Test?
Column #3/4 is obvouse..

REVDNS  END     PCRE            (?i:\(timeout\))
BODY            10      PCRE    (http://.*\.doc\.exe)

William Stillwell
Systems Architect
Professional Staffing-ABTS,Inc