Hi Everyone -

We've been having a few issues with mail servers refusing our mail.  Today I
ran a test on DNSStuff and found that our IP is on BackScatter.org.  They
are referencing an  event on 4/27, and supposedly we will be removed after 4
weeks if they haven't had any other issues.  Of course we can pay to have it
removed sooner.  I'm not sure if being listed in their DB is the main
culprit to the server refusals that I've seen?

We switched over to SmarterMail in mid-April.  Since 4/27, we have
implemented grey listing.

Is grey listing a good first line of defense?  Is there anything else I
should be doing to prevent back scatter?

Thanks for your thoughts on this.

Todd