We've been running Declude Interceptor for a few months now and I agree
completely with David's comments.  It has been great and the transition was
very easy.

Dan

From: supp...@declude.com [mailto:supp...@declude.com] On Behalf Of David Barker
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2009 1:04 PM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] BackScatter

Hi Todd,

Alligate has way better greylisting capabilities than SmarterMail. SmarterMails
implementation is somewhat dangerous. You need to be able to accurately qualify
which messages should be greylisted. Alligate is the only greylisting
implementation that does this. I don't believe you would have this problem if
you were running Interceptor or the Alligate/Declude combination, and I am sure
other Alligate/Declude users would agree with me.

If you are interested, I can work with you to give you an upgrade path to
Declude Interceptor from your current license.

David Barker
VP Operations Declude
Your Email security is our business
978.499.2933 office
978.988.1311 fax
dbar...@declude.com<mailto:dbar...@declude.com>

The information contained in this communication is privileged and confidential.
If you have received this communication in error, please forward back to the
sender and delete your copy immediately. You are hereby notified that any
prohibited.