All of my samples have been send to madscientist@

From: Pete McNeil [mailto:madscient...@microneil.com]
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 10:10 AM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] regex help needed

On 1/13/2012 10:39 AM, Scott Fisher wrote:

One Hotmail spammer peddling Chinese drugs is consistently getting through.

There just isn’t enough wrong with the emails to get it stopped.

One oddity is the formatting of the subject line over multiple lines:

Subject: [Possible SPAM]

MMannyIniidvidualsTakeAnntdierpessantsFor6MotnhsToAYearOrMoore.ThhenTheyGetRidOofDerpsesion.

she thought, when she first saw Mr. B. at the masquerade, that he was

We're digging into this one a bit right now -- Could you zip up a bunch of
samples and send them to me please? We have several structural and content
vectors to explore and I'm looking for exploitable commonalities.

Thanks,
_M

--
Pete McNeil, President
MicroNeil Research Corporation

--- This E-mail came from the Declude.JunkMail mailing list. To unsubscribe,
just send an E-mail to imail...@declude.com, and type "unsubscribe
Declude.JunkMail". The archives can be found at http://www.mail-archive.com.