On 1/13/2012 12:03 PM, Scott Fisher wrote:
Resending now
Ok I got it and we identified a few additional vectors to throw at this. SNF should catch more of these now, and the SortMonsters are looking at additional vectors as our supply of samples grows. At least 3 new structural abstracts are in play also.

If you're not already using the truncate BL that might also help add some weight (I see you're using a lot of tests):

http://gbudb.com/truncate/index.jsp

Thanks,

_M

--